Saturday, March 30, 2013

CBT Phone Sex

Hey guys! My name is Avery and I'm the new girl to Bedtime Bunnies but not new to CBT Phone Sex. I'm a pro at giving those useless little balls the punishment they deserve. The more you scream and cringe and moan in pain, the wetter my juicy little pussy gets. I love to use all the fancy devices on you, especially ones like the humbler, to see you in that vulnerable position just makes me want to stick my stiletto heel deep into those trembling little balls. Ever try figging? Figging is so much fun for me, it's like Arts & Crafts and CBT Phone Sex rolled into one. First you get ginger root, and then carve it into the shape of a finger, and guess where it goes? You got it, right up your puckering asshole... feel the burn baby! We're not done with the ginger yet, slice up a few slivers and put them into your piss hole for a extra fun treat. Get that little dick burning up real good for me so I can take some thumb tacks and scrape them across your sensitive balls. You know you love to hear my sweet giggle as you cry out for me to stop. But you know I won't stop, not until I'm satisfied that you are good and punished and my panties are soaked thru. I know your sick little cock is throbbing right now reading this, so you better call me at 1-888-40-Bunny and ask for Avery. I'll be ready to show your cock who is the boss with the best CBT Phone Sex!!

AIM: AveryCumming
Yahoo: Avery_Cumming
Email : Avery_Cumming@yahoo.com

1 comment: